Today is officially tax day. Your 2009 income taxes should be filed by midnight April 15, 2010. Thankfully if you can’t file by today, you are able to request a tax extension by basically filling out a tax extension form 2010.
IRS Form 4868 may be the official kind you will need to get a tax extension form 2010. The tax extension type 2010 will enable one more 6 months extension to file your US Federal income taxes.
It is possible to go to www.irs.gov for any last minute tax forms you may will need. At www.irs.gov you may also locate info on how you can free efile your federal tax return for no cost.
If you might be nevertheless doing your taxes today, excellent luck to you!
Tomorrow is tax day, and you may be feeling like you’re swirling in a pool of debt and depression until April 15 is more than, but there are some folks available looking to create your tomorrow brighter, and definitely tastier.
From Starbucks to P.F. Chang’s, you can take benefit of these tax day giveaways and maybe feel a small bit much better about what you just gave away for the government.
- Starbucks: In celebration also of Earth Day, get a free cup of coffee when you bring in your own reusable mug. Locations everywhere the eye can see.
- Cinnabon: They say “Tax Day Bites” and I say, “That’s right. Give me free treats.” Receive two free cupcake bites tomorrow between 6 and 8 p.m. Locations: Washington Square, Lloyd Center, and Clackamas Town Center.
- Taco Del Mar: It’s true, tacos don’t suck. Print this coupon and get a free taco on tax day. Locations: 438 SE MLK Blvd., 3106 SE Hawthorne Blvd., 1930 SW 4th Street.
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Check out the bar tomorrow for $10.40 dinner and drinks specials (Get it? 1040? like Form 1040EZ?). Locations: 9945 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, 0309 SW Montgomery Ave.
- IHOP: Kids eat for free EVERY day between 4 and 10 p.m. in April. Locations: 4931 SE 82nd Ave., 15935 SW Regatta Lane, Beaverton.
- P.F. Chang’s: Enjoy 15 percent off dine-in or takeout tomorrow at your favorite China bistro (I can taste the lettuce wraps now). Locations: 1139 NW Couch St., 7463 SW Bridgeport Road.
- Jack in the Box: Keep the freebies coming, Jack. On April 16, have some french fries on the house. Locations: 921 SE Powell, 7921 NE MLK Blvd., 4242 SW 82nd Ave.
- Maggiemoo’s: A free slice of their ice cream pizza from 3:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Boston Market: Buy one individual plate and receive one free. Print this coupon.
Know of more freebies and fun deals tomorrow? Share the wealth!
This Thursday, April 15, is Tax Day — the day taxes are due
Many people will file for an extension, that will give them much more time to pay out the piper. Click on the link following to this story for Form 4868 — Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.
You can find 3 techniques ask for that automated time extension — electronically, through e-file, by utilizing your personal computer or creating a tax preparer who employs e-file; spend some or all of your estimated taxes through the use of a credit or debit card; or filing the paper Form 4868.