A few days back came the horrendous news of Kim Kardashian. Kim was diagnosed suffering from Psoriasis. When Kim Kardashian stepped out on July 19 with red marks on her calves, bloggers ended up swift to point out the odd spots – which appeared like bug bites – covering the truth star’s legs (watch photo). Read far more detail (with bigger photo at ICYDK.Com.
What is Psoriasis ?
According to MayoClinic, Psoriasis is a common skin disease that affects the life cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin, forming thick silvery scales and itchy, dry, red patches that are sometimes painful.
Psoriasis signs and symptoms can vary from person to person but may include one or more of the following:
- Red patches of skin covered with silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints